Saturday, November 15, 2008

I love family time!

My husband and I recently moved into a new home, so today was the first day my sisters, brother-in-laws, and mom came to see our new place. I served some great broccoli and cheese soup, brownies, and lemon bars. I love just having family around spending time together talking. Those are memories you just can't beat in my opinion. I got a few photographs and hope to get them scrapbooked sometime in the future. Right now all that is going on in my scrapbooking room though is Christmas gifts. I, however, can't mention them yet because I don't want my sisters stumbling on to this site and then already knowing what they will be getting for Christmas. Well that is all that is going on in our household. I hope you all are having a great weekend and getting some quality family time in.

No comments: