Saturday, February 7, 2009

Papertrey ink.....bitty dots

Go one over to Nicole Heady's blog Capture the moment. There are great prizes, contests, and announcements leading up to February's release date on the 15th. It has been exciting to see all the new things that are coming. I am truly happy for Nicole and her design team. They are all talented ladies and I am in constant awe of the work the produce to keep us stampers inspired. It is a blog I go to daily. I am a huge fan and now I will stop gushing. This particular card I used Nicole's sketch to enter the bitty dots contest. Check out her sketch. Enter yourself. It could lead to beautiful ribbon. Who couldn't use more ribbon?

Pattern Paper: Timeless by Deja Views
Cardstock: kraft and off white
Stamps: Papertrey ink for the background paper I used their Guide Lines collection, and for my focal stamp I used Technique Tuesday
Ink: I have been getting this one wrong, sorry Ranger...I used Ranger's Adirondak Pitch Black
Misc: copper brads...hard to see them, but they are there. Sizzix's heart die.


1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Really pretty card! Great job with the challenge!