Thursday, July 9, 2009

Baby Carriage


Ok, I am still showing these cards I am trying to put together for my friend's package of cards. This one will be, of course, great for a baby shower. I colored the image with goodies I won from this blog contest. Crystal is so sweet and I have enjoyed working with the great things I have won from that set. I finally spent a few dollars a Michael's recently and bought those cool looking crystals. Didn't set me back too bad and they add that little something to our cards. Thanks for taking the time to look.
Stamp: Inkadinkado
Cardstock: White cardstock and patterned paper from Basic Grey's Sultry Paper pad (also part of what I won)
Miscellaneous: SU markers, crystals ( for lack of a better term)

1 comment:

Crystal said...

HOW ADORABLE!! Your friend is going to LOVE what you have made for her...sooo very thoughtful!!