Saturday, July 6, 2013

Gate Card Fold Happiness!

I have been getting a lot of scrapbooking and card making done recently.  
I want to try to share some of this happiness.  First a variation of
a gate card fold I found on Pinintrest. Here is the inspiration:
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch/?v=wDgRB_B0u7k&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%2F%3Fv%3DwDgRB_B0u7k

So, I started out with paper scraps out of my pile.  I had no 
idea where this card might go, but love the results.  
The carriage stamp is from Inkadinkado, stamped
 in StazOn brown, and colored with 
pencils.  On the small inner flap I used Versamark ink 
and a cute stamp by Hero Arts of baby feet. 
 Then for the sentiment I used
StazOn again with a stamp by Stampendous.

I know just who will be receiving this at work soon.

Hope you enjoy and have a great day.




No comments: