Sunday, August 20, 2017

Thinking of You Owl


Sorry my crafty friends that it has been a while since I have posted.  My work life has been particularly demanding, so any time I have had I have been making pretty things.  Just not blogging about them.


But on, to one of the cute cards I have sent out recently. (That's right, I actually sent a card...Don't know about you but I make a lot of cards just never get around to the sending part).

This is one I made to send to a co-worker to let them know all of us at work had been thinking about them.  My Cricut was the star of the show for this one.  That turned out to be a good thing since I needed to make 4 of them.  So, while  I had everything out I just went to town.

The card base is a tri-fold from K&Co.  I have had these beautiful cards in my stash foever.

The background patterned paper is from Recollections.  The shape on the front that has "We have all been" is created with the Cricut and then die cut.  The cute owl is all from Cricut access.  I put it together using Ranger Multi-Medium.

On the inside, the Thinking of You sentiment was also created using a Cricut access sentiment.  I added more polka dot patterned paper on the inside to add some more interest.

This card was 5 x 7 so there was plenty of room for everyone to send well wishes to our co-worker.

I am adding this card to the following challenges:  

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge:  August Anything Goes found here.

Crafting with An Attitude Challenge #30:  Anything Goes found here

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper August challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x