Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Challenge Time: Choose Joy

 


The challenge over on the Fusion Card Challenge really called to me this week.  Now I did not have a poppy stamp...but that didn't stop me.  Cricut Design Space to the rescue.  I did a print and cut of the poppy image.  Simple copic coloring was simple enough to do.  You won't be able to tell in the pictures but I did put a couple of rectangles in the background to "mimic" the door in the inspiration photo.  I used dies to put an impression in the background paper.  It gives it a bit more interest for sure.  Now I did a video of the making of this card.  You can find that on my YouTube Channel or over on TikTok.  Such a simple design but I love it.  Now I have to admit the next day I added a sentiment to the front from a Diaso stamp set I scored a couple of weeks ago.  I just needed something ya know?


I am submitting this card to The Fusion Card Challenge: Fusion-Poppy Door found here. 

&

Craftyhazelnut's October Patterned Paper Challenge found here. 




2 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Beautiful take on the challenge! So glad you joined us!

flossbite said...

Wonderful creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Craty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge, Hope to see you again.