Saturday, May 27, 2023

Using What You Have to Create the Card You Want


 Though I would really love to own every tool in the cardmaking world, I do not. So sometimes, you must improvise. You use what you have to make what you want. In the case of this card making how to tutorial I am showing you how I constructed a lattice for this card. If you have a die that cuts a lattice this would be super simple, but I didn’t have one, so strips of paper layered between layers of cardstock worked just as well. This DIY worked out well I think. All it took to finish it off was a few flowers. To make it coordinate I colored the strips of paper with copic markers.

What cards have you made lately that you used what you have to make what you want? Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon.. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link on the right hand banner bar. Have a great day! Happy Crafting! Yes, there is a video, you can watch it here.

No comments: