Sunday, December 21, 2008

Busy weekend





I am totally proud of myself. Whenever, I have a productive weekend (ie. getting the house clean) and get time in to do some creative things, I am excited. So this weekend, I finished some badge holders like you see in the picture above. These I made for some people at work. I am a nurse so, these things are very handy, not to mention pretty to look at. I then made them boxes to go in. I altered a pattern for a nugget box from splitcoaststampers.com to fit the holders. I used plain cardstock for the bottoms of each box and pp for the top. Most of the boxes I used Basic Grey pp, like the one shown above. I then used cardstock to make the middle wrap and the tag. The stamp I used is from Studio G. I cut the circles out using my cricut. I am totally excited how they turned out. Thanks for checking this out.


No comments: