Saturday, December 20, 2008

Finishing up




Well, it has been awhile since I have posted. I have been like everyone trying to get it all done before Christmas arrives. Well, the tree is up, decorated, and all the presents are below it wrapped. The Christmas cards just didn't happen. I still have played with a few and not even sure I will send those out either. This is something I made especially for my nephew. It will hold a gift card in the inside. I hope he likes it. I am very blessed, my family seems to enjoy the fact I give them gifts, cards, etc. that I make. I know not everyone does. I do enjoy it that is for sure. Anyway, the above card was made using pp from basic grey. The image is stamped with Ranger's adirondak inks, cranberry, basic black, and meadow on white cardstock shaped with a corner rounder punch. Then layered on kraft colored cardstock, that I think I cut using my Cricuit george cartridge. The stamps are from papertrey ink. Around the edges I used a Dasiy D rub on stitches. I am not good at getting these straight, but that is ok. Enjoy!

No comments: