Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Anniversary Card and Personal Share



This is another card from Taylored Expressions Anniversary cupcake challenge. This sketch is provided by Ana. I have to say this was one of the harder sketches for me. I struggled and am not greatly happy with the results. I think it ended up being a bit busy. I am not sure I liked the images I picked nor the ribbon. But, I am happy that I did the challenge.

Patterned paper: Creative imaginations

Stamps: Studio G

Ink: Ranger's Adirondak Basick Black

Techniques: using chalk to highlight stamped images.

On a personal note, I have begun a weight loss challenge for myself. I recently had to go to the doctor for a simple procedure and when I stepped on the scales I thought my jaw had dropped to the floor. I shared this information with my husband who got really upset, he wants me to be healthy. With his help I realized, I am headed for some major issues if I do not change my eating habits and begin exercising. So I broke out my weight watcher's materials I have had for quite a while but have not used. I began counting my points and started going back to the gym. Thursdays is when I weigh myself. This Thursday I had lost 1.9 lbs. I am so proud. I will be using my blog as a place to update my progress and I hope it will keep me accountable. Thanks for allowing me to share this. Have a great weekend.

No comments: