Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Anniversary Card and Personal Share



This is another card from Taylored Expressions Anniversary cupcake challenge. This sketch is provided by Ana. I have to say this was one of the harder sketches for me. I struggled and am not greatly happy with the results. I think it ended up being a bit busy. I am not sure I liked the images I picked nor the ribbon. But, I am happy that I did the challenge.

Patterned paper: Creative imaginations

Stamps: Studio G

Ink: Ranger's Adirondak Basick Black

Techniques: using chalk to highlight stamped images.

On a personal note, I have begun a weight loss challenge for myself. I recently had to go to the doctor for a simple procedure and when I stepped on the scales I thought my jaw had dropped to the floor. I shared this information with my husband who got really upset, he wants me to be healthy. With his help I realized, I am headed for some major issues if I do not change my eating habits and begin exercising. So I broke out my weight watcher's materials I have had for quite a while but have not used. I began counting my points and started going back to the gym. Thursdays is when I weigh myself. This Thursday I had lost 1.9 lbs. I am so proud. I will be using my blog as a place to update my progress and I hope it will keep me accountable. Thanks for allowing me to share this. Have a great weekend.

No comments: