Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, October 13, 2014

Witchy Boots are made for Spookin'

Well these Witchy Boots are made for spookin'.  At least they look that way from me.  I started with a cool card sketch.  It came from a pin I found.  Here is the link!  I unfortunately don't have any great bright cutesy paper to use so I used some subdued hues from We R memory keepers "For the Record" collection.  The image I just bought the other week from Michael's when their Halloween stuff was on sale.  It is by Hampton Art.  So is the spider web I added to the corner.  I colored in my boots with my Sharpies Pens and added some Ranger Crystal Effects.  Both images were stamped in Staz On Black ink.  After I distressed the edges a bit with some orange distress ink, I decided it needed a bit more "something".  Therefore, I added the faux suede brads, which are adorable.  Not sure who I am going to give this too yet, but I have a few ideas.

No comments: