Sunday, May 3, 2015

You Did It



This is my card for this weeks Mojo Monday Tall & Skinny Challenge # 395.  


My inspiration came from the jeweled feather that I got from Michael's.  I have been dying to use the feathers ever since I picked them up.  They came in a pack with 2 white feathers, a black, and then this gray feather.  They are so pretty.  For the background I used some glittered silver tape and a strip of patterned paper from my Recollections Tattered and Worn collection.

I then punched a circle out of white card-stock.  I added the Technique Tuesday Circle stamp in Stamin' Up's Coastal Cabana.  The sentiment in the circle is by Papertrey Ink in the same ink color.  Instead of adding a banner as called for in the sketch I just went with some pearls by Recollection.  I kept trying to add a banner, but it just didn't look right.  But I think the pearls add a bit more class.

The base card is in Recollections White card-stock and measures 3.5 x 5.5.

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

That jewelled feather is so cool!