Sunday, August 2, 2015

Cricut Magnet Frames...so easy and so cute!

 This weekend's project is totally different.  Though, I don't think I am yet ready to dive into the cricut Vinyl projects I did take some printable magnet paper for spin this weekend.

The result I am totally excited about.  The wheels are now turning to all the things I can now do with this new found product and my beloved Cricut.

The frames came from the First Few Years or the Photo Frame No Corner cartridges.  I sized them to 4 x 6 and cut them out using my Cricut.  The magentic paper is from Avery.

After cutting them out I sponged on some distress inks in Barn Door, Peacock Feathers, and Mustard Seed.  Then I got Technique Tuesday and Studio G stamps out and stamped out some patterns in Staz On Black ink.

I am planning on using these to hold some super cute pictures on my fridge.

No comments: