Friday, November 11, 2016

Changes

Lately, I have been reflecting on what I really love, things I want to do.  Then I realize, there are so many things I want to change so I can do those things I want and really love.  So, I am starting on a journey.  A journey that will help me become healthier, instead of this person who goes to work, comes home to flop on the couch.  It's time to take charge.  It's time to make changes.  

I know most people begin the new year with these type of changes, but I can't keep putting it off.  I want to have energy again.  Energy to do all the crafting the way I want.  To keep my house organized and clean like I used to.  I know cleaning the house is a funny thing to add to the list but I have always love doing domestic things.  Not so much the cleaning, but baking, keeping things organized, decorating for the seasons all those things I feel make me the southern woman I am.

I hope you will come on this journey with me.  Maybe you are contemplating making some changes too.  

So, this blog won't just be about papercrafting.  It will contain other things as I go on this journey.  Who knows for sure what that will be, but it will be fun to find out.

No comments: