Saturday, September 30, 2017

Simple Cards with Simple Tools

Sometimes it only takes a few tools to create a card that will make a person's day.

In the spirit of trying to use all my "goodies" I have in my craft area.  I used some washi tape again to make this beautiful card.

I used some black Recollections cardstock on a white cardstock base.  I added some cute washi tape from Dollar Tree.  I added a scalloped die cut in a deep pink color.

See that cute butterfly, that is cardstock I covered in black and white washi then die cut.

The sentiment is simple.  It is from Papertrey Ink.  I stamped it some Versamark ink then sprinkled white embossing powder over it.  It gives it a nice crisp look since I actually remembered to use my  embossing buddy to cut down on the static/moisture of the paper.  😊 (Yep, I typically forget that step.)

I am not entering this card into any challenges....😨*gasp*...taking a mini vacation so just going to make this about the card...  LOL. 😄

Have a great creative weekend!💖

No comments: