Saturday, December 29, 2018

Couple of Cards and Happy New Year!

 Hello crafty friends!  Hope you have had a wonderful Holiday and will be celebrating the NewYear with those you love!

I have not posted in such a long time, but with the holiday I had some time off which means I had some time to create, take pictures, and upload to share with all of you.

These are totally simple cards.  But they got the creative juices flowing so I will be back soon with a couple of more cards.

The first card uses some patterned paper I had left from another project with some sparkly glitter washi tape to create a background.  I then added a couple of die cut mats.  I stamped the sentiment on the teal color and added the rest of the sentiment on a strip below it.  I then created a stitched heart using a die from some more patterned paper.

The second card uses a stamp to create the background. I used the color Rose red from Stampin up and would stamp then turn the paper using second generation stamping without reinking to get this awesome look.  I added layered washi on the top as well as the bottom to hide the imperfections.  I then added a die cut shape out of vellum with a stitched heart on top.  I added the sentiment to complete the card.

All stamps and dies are unbranded.

I hope to see you around soon.  Have a great New Year!

No comments: