Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Decorating Gift Bags for Christmas: Option 2


Ready to wrap those presents?🎁 Why not add a little pizazz to them? This time I used some simple stamping, a bit of texture paste, and a few embellishments to step up this plain red bag from Dollar Tree. I don't think I would do this for every gift bag, but adding to these gift bags for those special folks I am giving to has been a lot of fun. This one is pretty simple. Just a bit of stamping along with using a stencil and texture paste...voila', you have a winter wonderland. These are the bags I usually gift some of my A2 cards to friends. It holds 10 cards/envelopes nicely. Stamping on these bags and using some of my embellishments also helps me to use the cute stuff in my stash. For the easiest way to step up a gift bag stay tuned and later this weekend, you'll see the easiest way to bling out a bag. 😁


The video for this bag can be found HEREHope you will take the time to check it out.

No comments: