Saturday, June 5, 2021

Cup of Daisies: Revisited with Paper Piecing

 I am back ya'll with card 2 🌼using the Spellbinders Card Club Kit of the month...focusing on this cute focal image in the set. It is a mug full of daisies or the way I like to think of it a mug full of happiness. In card #2 of this series, I am going to do a bit of paper piecing for the mug portion of the image. I added a bit of yellow to the center of the daisies to complete the main focal image. Paper piecing is a great alternative if you aren't into coloring mediums. This kept the coloring to a minimum. I had thought I would not be coloring anything on the main image but it just needed that bit of yellow to also bring out the yellow in the patterned paper in the background. To see the video where I put this together head-on over to my YouTube channel. You can head here.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: