Saturday, June 26, 2021

Hello-Daisy Edition


 Spellbinders has come through again for my creative mojo. 🌼 I used the April Daisy dies to put together this simple card. It was a bit labor-intensive cutting out all the dies, then putting them on the card to make this background but it was so worth it. Daisies are my favorite flower. I never really understood why until I watched the movie "You've Got Mail" the first time. When Meg Ryan's character states that daisies are her favorite flower and points out "aren't daisies the happiest flower?"...I knew...I loved them because they do look happy and make me smile whenever I see them. I hope this card will make someone smile when they receive it. If you want to see me put this card together head on over to my YouTube Channel. The link is here.

No comments: