Ok, so I started this off with a totally different beginning and just couldn't make it work. That meant, I had to find a way to salvage what I could. I ended up stamping the top with Currant ink by Ranger's Adirondak line using a stamp by Technique Tuesday. I just happened to have that lovely ribbon in my stash that coordinated beautifully. (See it pays to by ribbon just because it is pretty!) :) The ribbon covers the stamp I used on the original card that was embossed. I then added the Happy Easter using the same Ink. I love how it turned out, though it isn't anywhere near what I started out with.
Stamps: Technique Tuesday, Happy (Stampendous), Easter (Magnetic Poetry)