Sunday, April 12, 2009

Time for some challenges-Part 2



The second challenge I got to try was this color challenge by K Werner on her blog that you can find here. These are always a challenge for me. I have very little Stampin Up! products and none of their cardstock. But, I try to find things in my stash that have the colors represented in each challenge. I hope I did pretty well. This will probably be the card I give my mother this Mother's Day. (This all depends on whether I come up with a better card I like before Mother's Day.)
Stamps: Sentiment, Stampendous. Swirly vine (that is my description of the stamp I used) and flowers, Prima Marketing (I think that is right.)
Ink: Color Box's Cat's Eyes fluid Chalk ink and Ranger's Adirondak Pitch Black
Miscellaneous: sponge for sponging the edges in green ( I did this because of my great affinity to smudge my card, which means, I have to cover or camouflage that). Black ribbon, White Safety pin, Chipboard button ( Making Memories.), tag punch, black embroidery thread.

1 comment:

Terrie said...

very nice details. I think you did great, and like you I don't have any stampin up stock or inks...