Sunday, April 12, 2009

Time for some challenges- Part 1





I got to play some today. Yeah! Just in time for some challenge deadlines. The first is a challenge by Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge. You can find it here. I only made one change. That is the addition of the tag with the sentiment on it. I did this because I had not stamped the sentiment on the white layer straight. That meant, find a way to cover it up. :) I colored in the ivy with green chalk ink using a blender pen. I got that idea from kwernerdesign blog and can be found here. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek.
Cardstock: Green and White
Patterned paper: tan polka dot from my stash and green pp is from Basic Grey
Stamps: Ivy, Hero Arts. Sentiment, Studio G
Ink: Ranger's Archival Ink, Jet Black. Ranger's Adirondak Pitch Black. Green chalk ink by ColorBox.
Miscellaneous: Blender Ben, Gold ribbon, Green button, beige embossing thread.

No comments: