Thursday, March 17, 2011

Would you tatoo your wall?

So, I am sure you are wondering what in the world I am talking about. Well, once again, I was inspired by a challenge over on Splitcoaststampers. You can find the challenge here. This time the challenge came from the website WallTat. It is a really cool site. You can buy tattoos that go on your wall. Personally, I would definitely tattoo a wall before I would myself. I try not be exposed to pain voluntarily. :) The tattoo I liked and that my card is based from is this one. I think it would look great in my stamp room.

The card, well, it's not one of my favorites. Actually, I am not sure I like it. I think the idea was there. I just didn't execute it the way I wanted. What would I change? The box in the center with the sentiment. I used some glossy chipboard and colored it with colorbox pigment ink. Next time, I would cover it with paper and then stamp my sentiment on it.

The big stamp is from Prima Marketing and stamped in Stazon Timber Brown ink. The frame around the chipboard is also from Prima marketing. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. The ribbon is from my stash.

Well, thanks for checking it out. If you would pick a tattoo for your wall, look around the website, and leave me a message. Would love to see what you are drawn to.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

So beautiful, LOVE the flourish!