Sunday, April 19, 2015

Working on the Mojo

I tried again to complete a card.  This time I used Pintrest to help me find a simple card to try to get my mojo back.  I wasn't really ready to try a challenge yet since last week's try went so sour.




This card is a Thank You for a co-worker who has such a heart for what she does.  


I started with a Studio G card base that has some dry embossing around the border.  The card base measures 5 x 5. I used some scrap papers and washi tape to make some banners that I then strung on some Recollections baker's twine.  I combined a couple of sentiments.  The thank you sentiment is from Stampendous. 

On the inside the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

It was nice to complete a card finally in my new digs.  Hope you too get a chance to get inky.

No comments: