Sunday, March 5, 2017

Mini loaded spring swap bag

Tonight I was able to get my 4x6 mini loaded bag made.  This is just the skeleton of it.  I did go ahead and add some Recollections spring patterned paper to it in purples and pinks.  I felt it would be easier to add it while I was putting the bag together.  I have add the paper afterwards before.  That is not as easy.




I am still deciding if I want a pocket on the back of it for some other goodies.  This is for a spring swap I signed up for later this month.  Now it's time to fill this baby up with some crafty goodies.

On a different note, my computer is sick.  It's in the hospital, so I am trusting on the ol' laptop to get me through.  Usually this is what I use mostly anyway, but now I am going to have to share it with my son since he is likely to go through withdrawals with no computer....😉

Hope you have had a great weekend.  Got some projects done?  Feel free to share in the coments.

No comments: