Friday, March 3, 2017

A Bit of Coloring.....

I rarely get any time during the week to make cards or anything.  Last night was an exception.  I really felt like doing something creative but not drag lots of supplies out.

I remembered I had some images I had cut out a few weeks ago using my Cricut or my stitched dies.  So I sifted through them and found these three cuties.  They were begging to be colored.

The girl with the heart balloon is from freedeariedollsdigistamps.blogspot.com.  She has the cutest images.  

The two other images are from: www.tiddlyinks.com. I just purchased these recently so this is the first time I have colored the cheerleader and the girl reading the book.

 I got out my Copics and went to work.  I will never be a "Copic" master, but I keep trying to get a bit better all the time.

Now I have some cute images ready for cards. 

I was watching Jennifer McGuire's You Tube channel.  She mentioned that the Daily Marker is doing a 30 day coloring challenge.  I thought that would be something awesome to do.  Not sure I would ever color everyday for 30 days, but  I could commit to coloring at least once a week.  So maybe I will start a weekly coloring challenge....Hmm something to think about.  

If you want to see more about the 30 Day Coloring Challenge, you can check it out here.

No comments: