Friday, October 13, 2023

From a Baby Card to a Thank You Card Using Digital Paper

 I am so excited to use some digital paper that is in my Etsy Shop. The best part is it coordinated well with some scraps I had in my stash. The inspiration photo was a baby card. I really don’t have any need for a baby card. I decided instead to do a Thank You. But I did have a cute elephant die in my stash that reminded me of the inspiration card. That polka dot patterned paper worked so well with this die. I hope you check it out in my Etsy Shop. So, I was able to use the inspiration to go from a baby card to a thank you card so easily thanks to the cute digital paper and an elephant die.

To see the video of this card being created please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

 

No comments: