Saturday, October 28, 2023

Using Negative Space to Stamp Layered Stamps on Die Cuts

 I recently did a longer video on my channel (the first one in a while) showing how I make “die cuts” using my Cricut for my stamped images. Here is this short I get to show you then how to use the negative space of those cuts to do the stamping portion. Hope you find this helpful. This is not the only way to do this process for sure. Thank you to Jennifer McGuire who is so inventive in helping us stampers figure out better ways to do this, but if you are a beginner you may already have these tools so your won’t have to go buy a new product to do this. Thank you for stopping by and checking this out. The final cards are for sale in my etsy shop so please use the link if you are interested in checking them out.


To see the video of this card being created please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!



No comments: