Saturday, October 14, 2023

This Combo Really Works


 I have found another completely successful card-making recipe. This combo really works. Bright colors, simple shapes that repeat. That is really it! Super cute, totally easy. You do give your die-cut machine a bit of a workout, but after that, it is just gluing it all down. Add a few gems, a sentiment, a surprise of some kind here or there. Voila! Success! This is perfect if you are just starting out in cardmaking or paper crafting. Seriously, give this one a try.

To see the video of this card being created please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

 

No comments: