Friday, January 5, 2024

Stenciling on Colored Cardstock


 To really make a bold card on colored cardstock, it is all about the ink.  My favorite way to do this is to use white pigment ink, then follow it with the colored dye ink of your choice.  If you offset this combo, then it gets this cool dimensional look with no bulk.  This is one of the reasons you should keep white pigment ink in your stash.  It just makes stenciled images look amazing when using this technique.  If you have never tried this, please do.  I think you’ll find this easy to do and so much fun.


To see the video of this card beingcreated please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

No comments: