Monday, January 22, 2024

Use Your Packaging to Create Cards

 I love repurposing things in my cardmaking.  With this card, I used some clear packaging.  I die-cut a square to make my shaker.  This was just plastic packaging, not acetate at all.  It still worked.  I was very pleased.  Though I use a die to cut this you could use your paper trimmer just as well.  This is such a great way to recycle.  What are some items you have repurposed for cards?  Let me know down below in the comments.



To see the video of this card being created please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!


No comments: