Sunday, January 7, 2024

Twist and Pop Card: Cricut Design Space

 

 In 2024 you will be getting exclusive to YouTube a monthly longer video where I push myself to do more interactive, or 3 D paper projects. Some will be simple, some may make me pull my hair out since there will be so many things to cut out. Most months I do plan on using my Cricut to make these paper masterpieces. I hope you will join me on this adventure

Here is the link for the project in Cricut Design Space.


To see the video of this card being created please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!





No comments: