Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Cricut Design Space Custom Background

 I made my fair share of Valentine’s Day cards this year.  I think this is my favorite.  I hadn’t played with my Distress Oxides in a while, so I got to add some color on a panel, add some water to give it that oxide look, I then added gold splatter.  Heaven!  The panel was made in Cricut Design Space.  I made it myself by adding a bunch of hearts on a panel leaving a slice of the middle of the heart intact.  The sentiment is a print and cut straight from Design Space.  After the elements by the Cricut are all cut this was so simple to put together.  I think my Valentine will like this card!  I hope you have had a great Valentine’s Day!


To see the video of this card beingcreated please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you find things that inspire you.  I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you.  Hope to see you all soon.  If you wish to support me, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right-hand side of this page.  If you wish to support my channel by buying a card or two, please see the commissions section of my Buy Me a Coffee link or head over to my Etsy shop.  Have a great day!  Happy Crafting!

No comments: