Saturday, February 10, 2024

Handmade Puzzle, This Has Been So Much Fun

 I am having fun getting ready for Valentine’s Day by creating a few handmade puzzles.  I used 110lb weight cardstock for each of them.  I kept this one simple by using a Dollar Tree stencil and a few stamps.  I think it turned out just right.  I do have this available in my Esty shop along with a few others if you are interested.  I am also up for doing a custom puzzle if you need one.  It doesn’t have to be for Valentine’s Day.  If you want a custom puzzle for a birthday or any occasion, feel free to reach out.


To see the video of this puzzle beingcreated please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you find things that inspire you.  I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you.  Hope to see you all soon.  If you wish to support me, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right hand side of this page.  If you wish to support my channel by buying a card or two, please see the commissions section of my Buy Me a Coffee link or head over to my Etsy shop.  Have a great day!  Happy Crafting!

No comments: