Friday, February 2, 2024

Alcohol Ink Flower, Pleased With my First Attempt



Have you tried making an alcohol ink flower? This was my first time. I did ok. I do think I need some more practice. Letting it dry between the layered petals was the key. I used yupo paper for the best results. I did try photo paper. That did not work as well for me. I have seen others do this type of technique too with food coloring. I did not try that at all. I could see that making a great big mess. For the centers, I just created dots with another color of alcohol ink.

 To see the video of this card being created please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you find things that inspire you.  I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you.  Hope to see you all soon.  If you wish to support me, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right hand side of this page.  If you wish to support my channel by buying a card or two, please see the commissions section of my Buy Me a Coffee link or head over to my Etsy shop.  Have a great day!  Happy Crafting!


No comments: