Friday, January 30, 2015

Balloons Away....

So I had to put those Verve stamps right to use.  Here is one of the balloons stamped in Staz On Black and then colored with my sharpies.  I tried to get as close to the Color Throwdown challenge colors as I could.  Not sure they are really even close, but I tried.  After coloring them in, I layered the oval on top of some Recollections Tattered and Worn collection that was dry embossed with my Cuttlebug Swirl folder.  I also added a strip of Purple paper from my stash.  To embellish, I added a couple of gold brads and some blue baker's twine by Recollection.  All this I adhered to a slightly smaller panel than my 3.5x6 inch card.

I am entering this in this weeks Color Throwdown challenge: #327
I am also entering in Mojo Monday # 382
Because I used Markers, Twine, Stamping, Embossing, and brads I am entering Craft Hoarder's Anonymous' January Choose Your Challenge

 Also, I used an oval so this is entered into the Ways to Use it Challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers # 515.

I hope you enjoy the card and have a great weekend.

10 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

A lovely card for both the mojo and the throwdown challenges! Thanks so much for joining us this week!

Glenda said...

What a lovely card you have created! I love the image and your choice of paper is great! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card. Love the hot air balloon and the fun striped background. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown this week.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So fun! Love your colorful balloon! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Jodi Collins said...

Just lovely!! Awesome layout and I love the balloon! Thanks for joining us at The Color Throwdown!

Teresa said...

Super cute card. The stamp is adorable and you colored it really nice. Thank you for sharing it with all of us on the Craft Hoarders Challenge this month and look forward to seeing you again soon.

creative lady said...

Cute card, love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Unknown said...

What a sweet little card. Love the hot air balloon.
Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

Pammejo said...

Lovely card, love the sketch you shared. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Gloria Stengel said...

Great colors! Well done! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge!