Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Kiddo Valentine's

So my one and only son has to swap valentine's cards this year for the first time.  (I always enjoyed this when I was a kiddo)  So, of course, I had to make them...why buy Valentine's cards when you can make them?

These are super simple and I am sure not at all what his other classmates will bring.  Hopefully they will be a hit.  Now I just have to talk into writing his name on each one.  So far, he is saying he will write his name on one so we may have to compromise and he can stamp his name on each one.  We'll see.

Anyway the card is only a spellbinders Labels 8 die used to cut out off white Recollections paper.  I sponged the edges with Victorian Velvet Distress ink ( I know, I know that color is one I keep using over and over.  But oh well, it works.)

Then I stamped some Autumn Leaves and Sudio G hearts in Cranberry Adirondack Ranger Ink.  I then added a Hero Arts sentiment on the side.

I added some cut slits on the side to slide in a straw of chocolate flavoring for milk.  Now, this weekend get my son to write or stamp his name and we be all done.

No comments: