Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Super Dad!

I hope you all have a great Father's Day this weekend.  Those of you who are blessed to spend time with your Dad can always make a Super Dad card for him if you have a Cricut Machine.

I started with the Mojo # 400 sketch.  I did not get to post this on that weekend.  I missed the deadline.  :(  Oh well, it's a great sketch and it was perfect for what I wanted to do for my husband for this holiday.

The main image is from Summer Celebrations.  I cut it out using Recollections paper in Black, blue, and cream.

The Background was made by taking a simple rectangle in cricut design space.  I added a circle to the bottom left and then used the slice action to give the result I wanted.

I then add the sentiment using the cricut on a banner from Bits and Pieces.

For the last bit of umph, I added some tan and brown buttons from my stash.'

I am entering this in the Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog # 38.

1 comment:

Billie A said...

Awesome fathers day card love the buttons and the color choices. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.