Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Popping up to say Thank You!

This is totally not an original.  But I had a great time making these cute step Thank You cards.  

The cardstock and ink is from Stampin Up!  The patterned paper is from the Tattered and Worn pack by Recollections.  The bling is also Recollections.  And the sentiment stamp is by Unity.  I used my cricut to cut out the scallop, the circles, and the flowers.

The design is from Dawns stamping thoughts and I saw this on Youtube.  If you want to check it out go here.

I loved that I could make 4 cards easily just by doing some assembly line work.  This came together quickly and I loved every minute

Thank you Dawn!

I am entering this in Inspiration Destination's Anything Goes # 36

2 comments:

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Lovely! Thanks so much for joining us at our new blog and thanks for sharing with us today as well at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again next week and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Billie A said...

Nice project and so glad you joined us at Inspiration Destination. If you're not following us yet on our new blog page, I hope you will.