Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Card Challenge Completed


 It can be difficult to make masculine cards. Kendra's Card Challenge helped me make 15 using the paper I had on hand. I rely heavily on patterned paper in my case whenever I need a card for a man. Now I have a handful, I can customize with just the right sentiment or other items when I need one or hey if you need one you can reach out to me. I can add to my Etsy Shope or Buy Me A coffee if needed. My email is below if needed.

Samanthadesigns2@proton.me

To see the video of this card and the 14 others created please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

No comments: