Saturday, August 26, 2023

My Card is Upside Down, Time to Fix It

 

I have been making a few Halloween Cards. I made up a couple of cute sets, but as I was going through them, I realized that I had completely turned one of the card panels upside down. Ugh! Ever had that happen? Well, that means I got to get it fixed in case someone wants to purchase it through my Etsy shop. This video shows the simplest way I have found to do this. Hope it helps you next time you put your card panel on upside down.



To see the video of this card being created please head here.


Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

No comments: