Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Embossing Powders to Add Texture and Shine to a Card is Still a Classic


 I know I have said it before but I will say it again. Heat embossing is what got me hooked on making cards. The powder melting is just so soothing to watch. I haven't used embossing powder in a minute, so it was time to change that. This card turned out so good. I just love it. I did have to tone it down a bit since the background was so busy. However, using heat embossing just added the right touch.


To see the video of this card being created please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

No comments: