Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Using Outside of the Box Thinking for This Card


 I really try not to buy dies or stamps that I can only think of one way to use. However, this one got me because it was craft related. It was made to be used to make a shaker card. I had put it away for some time because I think I was kind of stumped of other ways to use this die. But ideas finally hit. So I got the die out and cut so many of these from colored pieces of cardstock along with white. Sometimes you just have to think outside of the box. I hope you enjoy this one. I was so proud when I came up with a couple of other options.


To see the video of this card being created please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

No comments: