Friday, September 1, 2023

Using Perfect Pearl's on Dark Cardstock is Magic


 If you have never tried Perfect Pearls, I highly recommend it. Combine it with Versamark Ink, which is a sticky ink, and you have magic. The best part of this to set the Perfect Pearls, all I do is spritz it with a bit of water. That’s it. It really is that easy. The price point is not too bad. I only have a couple of colors due to my limited space, but when I use them it always makes me smile. It is almost as good as melting embossing powder. Oh, as a bonus you can use them to make your own shimmer spray.

To see the video of this card being created please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

No comments: