Saturday, September 2, 2023

Alter Your Die Cuts for a Different Look

I don’t know about you, but I must remind myself I can cut my die cuts to change it up. It is okay to take your stash and use it in a different way. This is the best way to get more bang for your craft spending buck. This die when I saw it, I could only think of one way to use it, for a shaker. But if it is going to make in my stash, I need to find several ways to use it. So, cutting it up was one of the solutions. I am so glad I did. I love how these cards turned out. They are fun. I think not only my crafty friends will enjoy getting these, but it may be great for teachers too.


To see the video of these cards being created please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!



 

No comments: