Friday, September 29, 2023

Oh The Joy of Using Your Stash 🥂

 Am I the only one who gets so joyful, proud even, when I use up something in my stash? No? Huh…LOL. I do for sure love using my stash. When I use up something I do have a sense of satisfaction for sure. Probably because to be in an apartment, I have a LOT of stuff. More than I really need. I hope you enjoy this very simple card. Here’s to using up all those amazing papers, stickers, and bling we have! 🥂


To see the video of this card being created please head here


Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Mrs A. said...

Great card. Always a good feeling when using up that stash. Hugs Mrs A.