Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Using Heart Die Cuts to Make Flowers

 

When creating, sometimes you don’t have exactly what you need to make your project. That does not mean you have to stop and go buy a tool. Look around first. Do you have something already that may work instead? Today I used a heart die to make the flower shape I wanted. Using what you have just gives me a great sense of satisfaction. I would hate to see how much more I would spend if I bought everything, I felt I needed to complete all those projects. I hope you enjoy my take on this Pinterest-inspired card.

To see the video of this card being created please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

No comments: