Friday, September 15, 2023

Emboss With Your Dies for a Different Look


 I love the classic look. A great way to achieve that is to emboss with your dies for that sophisticated look. This also means you are using your stash in a different way. So, satisfying to find other ways to use your tools to create a different look on your cards. This I kept simple. Which is all that was really needed, I think. If you are new, have you ever tried using your dies to emboss? If not, you will need an embossing pad that is flexible. That is what makes sure your dies don't cut through your card stock. The embossing pad is not too expensive, so if you get a chance, I say try it out.

To see the video of this card being created please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

 


No comments: