Monday, September 25, 2023

Halloween Earrings

 

Just in case you did not know. I do make a few other crafts. The biggest one next to cardmaking or paper crafting would be making jewelry. I pretty much stick to earrings. They can also include paper. Did you know you can make earrings using paper? You can. These I have up in my etsy shop are made of faux leather, from Dollar Tree no less. I will be posting a video soon of how I made these, but if you wish to purchase please see my Etsy link here. I have some cards and a few Halloween inspired Key Chains as well.


Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards and crafts with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the Buy Me a Coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

 



No comments: