Sunday, February 27, 2011

Birthday cupcake anyone?


Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday! Today I am sharing a birthday card I made for my stash the other day. The oval and scallop frame I made using my scallop oval frame die in my big shot. I did this in black and white cardstock. On the white cardstock I stamped a cupcake image with black stazon ink. I stamped it again on yellow cardstock, cut out the bottom to paper piece the cupcake wrapper at the bottom.
I layered a piece of happy birthday paper on yellow printer paper and then added an orange strip of cardstock again backed by yellow printer paper. I used a black sharpie and drew the stitches.
For a bit of extra wow for the cupcake I colored the top using pink makers made by Stampin' Up! Then put some Judkins Diamond Glaze on top and let it dry. It gives it a nice shine which is much better in person.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Fabulous cupcake and creation Samantha!!!! Darling!